TBT - Mean Green Alumni team!

13 hours ago, Andrew said:

Could care less now…

there have already been teams with 2-3 UNT guys on them. This isn’t any different now…. 

We have a roster of 7 as of right now, 2 of them are non-UNT, and to you this is no different than another roster with 2-3 UNT guys?

Were you okay with 1 non-UNT guy on our roster? Please explain the logic of your Mean Green loyalty, with an emphasis on the statistics that justify your emotional tipping point.

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, greenminer said:

We have a roster of 7 as of right now, 2 of them are non-UNT, and to you this is no different than another roster with 2-3 UNT guys?

Were you okay with 1 non-UNT guy on our roster? Please explain the logic of your Mean Green loyalty, with an emphasis on the statistics that justify your emotional tipping point.

Once they added the first person that wasn’t a UNT grad interest was lost. I will probably end up watching still because I have watched it in the past (usually since other UNT alum were on a team). It just means I won’t be out there cheering for this put together team like I would have…

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

Once they added the first person that wasn’t a UNT grad interest was lost. I will probably end up watching still because I have watched it in the past (usually since other UNT alum were on a team). It just means I won’t be out there cheering for this put together team like I would have…

That’s pathetic, I see we won’t be reaching out to you.

Don’t watch when it comes time, you’re not welcome.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Now, now, let's not loose our cool over this.  

Well, are you going to be watching this when their trotting out there little team full of dudes who didn't attend UNT, let alone set foot they're?    I to, am with Andrew on caring less.   As a matter of fact, I could care A LOT less!

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Boy! 1

2 hours ago, MeanGreenHoops said:

Irregardless, this seems petty 😜

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Yes. It may not be a word that you like, or a word that you would use in a term paper, but irregardless certainly is a word. It has been in use for well over 200 years, employed by a large number of people across a wide geographic range and with a consistent meaning. That is why we, and well-nigh every other dictionary of modern English, define this word. Remember that a definition is not an endorsement of a word’s use.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Well, are you going to be watching this when their trotting out there little team full of dudes who didn't attend UNT, let alone set foot they're?    I to, am with Andrew on caring less.   As a matter of fact, I could care A LOT less!

That seems very difficult to do… haha

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2022 at 8:31 AM, Andrew said:

Could care less now…

there have already been teams with 2-3 UNT guys on them. This isn’t any different now…. 

According to this you do not care, I do not want to see you cheering or supporting this team!! We don’t need it!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Downvote 1