The sky is not yet falling

This stuff will be corrected.  It cannot stand in its current form.

Also, am I also the only one who is ok with us landing players from ACU and Eastern Central State Technical college?  If they have proven themselves worth at a lower college I say bring them on.  Just like we had guys in my frat that attended brookhaven or Cedar Valley full time we allowed in because they had money or could bag chicks.  Big deal.  It's called a food chain, we feed on the little fish when the big ones feed on us.

Back to the NIL.  Does anyone see an issue with online gambling?  It seems like my online gambline habit has picked up and I was just thinking that the NIL could be exploited by the mob, cartel or whatnot.  that's all I got for you Norm - I will now  hang up and listen.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • RV 1
  • Confused 2
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

I think the best thing that can happen for us at this point is to have a losing season. Because if we don't, our coach, who has the persona of a wall, will be back for 3-4 more years, just as we go into the AAC. If we feel bad now, imagine what it will feel like in the AAC as we enter year one and go 2-10, but we can't fire a coach because he has a buyout of 3 years?

Unfortunately, we have a schedule that just might undermine the best thing that can happen. I'm telling y'all that 7 wins is very, very possible. And the Lovelace's will have one helluva party if that occurs...

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 hour ago, untjim1995 said:

I think the best thing that can happen for us at this point is to have a losing season. Because if we don't, our coach, who has the persona of a wall, will be back for 3-4 more years, just as we go into the AAC. If we feel bad now, imagine what it will feel like in the AAC as we enter year one and go 2-10, but we can't fire a coach because he has a buyout of 3 years?

Unfortunately, we have a schedule that just might undermine the best thing that can happen. I'm telling y'all that 7 wins is very, very possible. And the Lovelace's will have one helluva party if that occurs...

I just don’t see 7 wins without major injury luck in our favor.  They might get to 5 with enough games left on the schedule to hit 7 but once they get there the door will slam on that possibility very quickly.

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

Inflation is going to wipe out the little guys. And yes, we are a little guy.

As much as I love UNT I finally finally said no more. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • Eye Roll 1