What shenanigoats is this?

rhaprez03-04

At least they're leaning into it.

Littrell is too busy finding "diamonds in the rough" to embrace anything NIL/Transfer Portal related, at least with significant impact.

Why can't we get Jordan Case or Brint Ryan to give some of these highly sought after recruits some NIL deals? Maybe our next coach will be better in this aspect.Β 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 3

28 minutes ago, rhaprez03-04 said:

Saw this on Twitter today. Death Penalty be damn. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

My dislike runs deep but this was really good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, rhaprez03-04 said:

Saw this on Twitter today. Death Penalty be damn. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

That is the Trans AM that Texas A&M bought Eric Dickerson just before he stiffed them for SMU.Β 
Β 

that is CLASSIC!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, greenjoe said:

My immediate thought.Β  Of all the cars they could have chosen, this seems like an ironic choice.Β  It's even the same color.Β Β 

Doesn’t seem an ironic choice, it seems to be a deliberate choice. Β Pretty funny, too.

On 4/19/2022 at 1:19 PM, greenjoe said:

My immediate thought.Β  Of all the cars they could have chosen, this seems like an ironic choice.Β  It's even the same color.Β Β 

I'm pretty sure Dickerson had a maroon and white transam. An Aggie booster gave it to him and then Dickerson went to SMU. Not much the Aggie booster could do - complain and admit to the NCAA the penalty or just keep quiet.Β 

When the NCAA was investigating SMU, Dickerson asked them if accepting a car from a booster then going to another school was a violation. The NCAA said it was not.Β 

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

4 hours ago, Texas Stranger said:

Back to what?Β  In a G5 conference with UAB, UTSA and "ntsu" ?Β  Nice troll attempt at Aggy with the Trans Am, but I doubt they are too concerned with whatever is happening on the Hilltop these days.

Despite the conference, they are out maneuvering us at the marketing and recruiting game by a pretty hefty margin. Except for McCasland. He's ours. No touching.

Wrens PR game was absolute Fire the first few years when Seth was the new hot thing. Now, I have no idea. But it ain't that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Texas Stranger said:

Back to what?Β  In a G5 conference with UAB, UTSA and "ntsu" ?Β  Nice troll attempt at Aggy with the Trans Am, but I doubt they are too concerned with whatever is happening on the Hilltop these days.

Trolling A&M???

Y'all are so disconnected from NIL you don't even see it. It's going to be a long, rough road ahead in Denton.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Udomann said:

Despite the conference, they are out maneuvering us at the marketing and recruiting game by a pretty hefty margin. Except for McCasland. He's ours. No touching.

Wrens PR game was absolute Fire the first few years when Seth was the new hot thing. Now, I have no idea. But it ain't that.

Β 

1 hour ago, DentonStang said:

Trolling A&M???

Y'all are so disconnected from NIL you don't even see it. It's going to be a long, rough road ahead in Denton.

Β 

54 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

All I see is a Mustang that got left behind in the AAC and is buying really expensive lipstick.Β  SMU is looking good right now...in the offseason.

Let's see what comes of this.Β  And what Wren has in store for UNT in the AAC.
Β 

• Upvote 2

On 4/19/2022 at 10:11 AM, MGNation92 said:

At least they're leaning into it.

Littrell is too busy finding "diamonds in the rough" to embrace anything NIL/Transfer Portal related, at least with significant impact.

Why can't we get Jordan Case or Brint Ryan to give some of these highly sought after recruits some NIL deals? Maybe our next coach will be better in this aspect.Β 

Let it go. Β You will feel better. Β  I am not sure he is all that good of and X’s & O’s coach at this point. Β Botched picking the starting QB and doubled down by not committing to the run game until he was on the verge of getting fired. Β Stress out next year because it appears Seth’s lame duck status is just what the AD order for 2022. Β If the AD is as smart as we think he is, he had a short list of potential head coaches with confirmed mutual interest and maybe a hand shake agreement. Β Any highly touted player Seth brought in this past recruiting period is likely to be gone when Seth is let go anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2