SMU gets 5* RB transfer from Alabama

MeanGreenZen

Just a fact that SMU is better off than probably any other G5 school and even many P5 schools when it comes to NIL opportunities.  Doubt we've seen the end of moves like this.

Here's the player for those wondering.

https://247sports.com/Player/Camar-Wheaton-46050152/high-school-209514/

Edited by UNT18Grad
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNT18Grad said:

Just a fact that SMU is better off than probably any other G5 school and even many P5 schools when it comes to NIL opportunities.  Doubt we've seen the end of moves like this.

Hell, SMU made their name doing this for nearly 50 years.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

16 hours ago, DentonStang said:

Who's more likely to be successful, a 5 star recruited by Alabama, or a punter from Texas Southern?

Who cares?  Pony fans kick you off their board?

You ever considered changing your name to PonyQueen?

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Eye Roll 1

36 minutes ago, mustangfan said:

North Texas fans could be right on this one being a bust.  I mean why would he leave Bama is my question.   I will always give you guys the benefit of the doubt. My yard guy went to NT and he seems to be a pretty sharp guy and right about a lot of things.

My favorite hooker went to SMUt but then she and 4 of her friends got killed.  (Wanna' guess who did it?)

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, mustangfan said:

North Texas fans could be right on this one being a bust.  I mean why would he leave Bama is my question.   I will always give you guys the benefit of the doubt. My yard guy went to NT and he seems to be a pretty sharp guy and right about a lot of things.

I always love a good UNT yard man joke out of you guys. Some aren’t funny but you placed this one well. Nice job.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2