Portal DB Pig Cage - LSU

97and03

Interesting case here. Not only is his name Pig Cage but he played at two schools in 2021.

Was a standout freshman at Nichols State in the spring of 2021 (FCS All-American) and then transferred to LSU for the fall. Now transferring again. Several of our peers have also offered including UTSA and Marshall. 

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Guessing he would have to sit out due to already utilizing the one-time sit out free transfer.

His name is Pig Cage, so my guess is that he can do whatever he wants to do. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

My pig found itself smart enough to hop over the barrier from his pen to the next pen and eat all of that pigs food, and go to the next one and eat all of that pigs food, and the next one and eat all of that pigs food and make his way back in timewhen it was my time to feed him he had already eaten 3 meals 
and was sitting there waiting for me and I would feed him and he would eat that and that’s why he gained so much weight and got sifted at the fat stock show.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Ray 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, jtm0097 said:

My pig found itself smart enough to hop over the barrier from his pen to the next pen and eat all of that pigs food, and go to the next one and eat all of that pigs food, and the next one and eat all of that pigs food and make his way back in timewhen it was my time to feed him he had already eaten 3 meals 
and was sitting there waiting for me and I would feed him and he would eat that and that’s why he gained so much weight and got sifted at the fat stock show.

Wait, I thought you said you were from East Texas. People have pigs out there?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

This is ridiculous! If Bennett and facilities can’t out recruit UTSA, then we have bigger problems than the W-L record. Also just saw they signed a CB 88 rating out of WVU!!

Is it really?
UTSA:  12-2.  C-USA champions.
UNT: 6-7.  Lost in a made-up bowl game in our own backyard to a middling MAC team.
It's pretty easy to see why anyone would rather play for them at this moment in time.

And you seem to have forgotten what coach McCarney said about facilities & recruiting... and Bennett doesn't recruit.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

My guess is that he is unable to play in the elements.

$20 he is on the move after this year.

I can't worry about them except one week out of the year.

LSU fans were saying he wasn’t going to get the snaps or a scholarship like he wanted. They moved him from nickel to corner at LSU (a position some were saying he has never played) and he decided to leave.

On 4/11/2022 at 9:49 AM, Cr1028 said:

LSU fans were saying he wasn’t going to get the snaps or a scholarship like he wanted. They moved him from nickel to corner at LSU (a position some were saying he has never played) and he decided to leave.

Looked like another Tyreke Davis type coming out of high school listed as a S/OLB.  We should have recruited him for that position.  Is that the one Bennett calls "Devil"?

• Upvote 1