McCasland Contract Update

4 hours ago, mustangfan said:

No way and also and according to my sources we were never seriously interested in McCasland in the first place.  There must have been some false leaks going on out there on this one.

This sounds like the guy who got turned down after asking a girl out to the prom. Famous last words "I didn't want to go with you anyway." Hahaha.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Harry said:

My sources indicate that Grant McCasland has agreed to a multi million dollar contract with UNT.  McCasland rebuffed interest from SMU.  Oh my how things have changed! GMG

Great news!

Any word on whether or not Ross Hodge is staying as well? 

Edited by MeanGreenGlory
  • Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, greenminer said:

Biggest win in the history of Western Civilization.

SMU basketball team is now required to eat crow and play the entire 2022-2023 season in black unis.

*wink @ADLER*

Thanks Gminer,

I would love to hear of them being invisible in their empty arena covered in layers of bad luck, but, ya know, they will be our conference mates so we should have a little pity.   Nah.

• Upvote 1

Now we as fans need to do our part to keep him here for the long run by showing up. I don't care if we're playing NCTC, I want to see at least 4,000 at the home opener next season. I believe the Maniacs are getting funds from the school to keep this thing going. I heard they would be a part of freshman orientation to get the next generations to know that we're a basketball school!

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Now we as fans need to do our part to keep him here for the long run by showing up. I don't care if we're playing NCTC, I want to see at least 4,000 at the home opener next season. I believe the Maniacs are getting funds from the school to keep this thing going. I heard they would be a part of freshman orientation to get the next generations to know that we're a basketball school!

I figure about 6 games of SL’s coaching will let them know we’re a basketball school

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2
  • Downvote 4

• Harry pinned this topic
  • Harry unpinned this topic