Spring Game - Saturday April 9th

Big Z

Tryna go.  It’d be great if we could make the spring game a true event.  Especially post basketball success it’d be cool to recognize them at the spring game, etc.  once basketball ends, it’s a long haul without baseball to get to the start of football and it’d be nice to have one last big event spring semester.  I remember feeling sick about playing it at Denton ISD some years back.  We can do better than that. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Man my sister did one of those recently and had a wonderful time.  I am wanting to do that myself very soon.  Have fun!

Mine has been paid for and scheduled since 2020. Got delayed twice due to covid. It’s almost like a free vacation now as I paid it off two year ago 🤣

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, southsideguy said:

off topic but what is the status of the teams breaking away.  I know Judy is on it but scheduling will have to be done.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b4jckgksz8piyv6m841g

They likely have a revised schedule ready to release when the SBC leave officially.   CUSA is currently trying to get as much money out of them as possible.  A ploy of that is to show they have a schedule out and when the 3 schools leave, it costs the conference money to update the schedule.    Just stupid.   Can't wait to be gone, and I know those 3 schools cant wait either.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 11:28 AM, Big Z said:

I feel we are going to have a heckler at the spring giving Littrell an ear full. Just like Randy Quaid does here in Major League 2. Clip starts at 8:09.

7:10 mark might be the fans if we don’t see that we have a QB this Saturday…

• Upvote 2