Thank You Thomas Bell III

UNTLifer

21 minutes ago, Andrew said:

What did I miss? 

Bell has been my favorite player for a while. Wish he had a better outside shot. I always enjoy those NBA ready body guys like T. Bell or J. Williams. I loved having Bell on the team. 

The part where you have consistently bad takes and get confused by just about everything.

• Oh Boy! 2

3 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Perry got the most hype, but Bell was the team’s MVP if you ask me

There were several newer starters or major role players that shocked us with their leadership and incredible athletic abilities, but TBIII set the leadership standard. He's one tenacious son-of-a-gun.

I look forward to following him in his professional basketball endeavors, and even more so as he returns to be active in the Letterman's Alumni chapter.

thomas-bell-of-the-north-texas-mean-green-blocks-a-shot-attempt-by-picture-id1308022536?s=2048x2048

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Perry got the most hype, but Bell was the team’s MVP if you ask me

Well, you need both too.  Your most important player isn't necessarily the guy who takes the big shots all the time.  For instance, one could argue Shannon Shorter was the MVP of a couple of JJ's best teams, but Tristan, George, and Josh were the guys that got the love.

16 hours ago, ADLER said:

There were several newer starters or major role players that shocked us with their leadership and incredible athletic abilities, but TBIII set the leadership standard. He's one tenacious son-of-a-gun.

I look forward to following him in his professional basketball endeavors, and even more so as he returns to be active in the Letterman's Alumni chapter.

thomas-bell-of-the-north-texas-mean-green-blocks-a-shot-attempt-by-picture-id1308022536?s=2048x2048

That block was a huge reason why we got to OT, MASSIVE!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2