VIP list we need to invite courtside for Va game

53 minutes ago, Big Z said:

Luka Doncic 

Mark Cuban

Dirk Nowitzki

Jerry Jones

Beat athletes I can recall making a game were Shawn Marion, Sabonis (from the Trail Blazers), and Shaq who came to support Johnny Jones once. 

Dirk would be a huge surprise. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Stone Cold would be fun to see.  Would love to see Craig Robertson now he has retired.

Yes to Stone Cold!

Craig was at the game Tuesday!

6 hours ago, Green Lantern said:

Peter Weller in full Robocop costume.

Admins, can we please have a Robocop reaction point?   It could be used for whatever you want it to be, like RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

11 hours ago, MCMLXXX said:

Invite Craig Helwig and see if he can identify our school colors from a multiple choice list on the video board. He might be able to do so with the help of the audience.

We have a winner. This would be awesome. 

9 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Amins, can we please have a Robocop reaction point?   It could be used for whatever you want it to be, like RV.

This!

• Ray 2

12 hours ago, All About UNT said:

When was that? Or maybe how much did you pay for that?

Don Henley was a featured guest at the Gateway Center on campus as part of Dr Pohl's Alumni Speaker Series. Don talked about his time at North Texas, his time with the Eagles, where the band got it's name, his continuing career, and his current philanthropies namely the Save Caddo Lake Foundation. Don personally met with each guest after dinner for questions and photographs. I think cost was about $25 per person, but it did include a three course meal.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, ADLER said:

Don Henley was a featured guest at the Gateway Center on campus as part of Dr Pohl's Alumni Speaker Series. Don talked about his time at North Texas, his time with the Eagles, where the band got it's name, his continuing career, and his current philanthropies namely the Save Caddo Lake Foundation. Don personally met with each guest after dinner for questions and photographs. I think cost was about $25 per person, but it did include a three course meal.

When I was a student in the '90s, I remember him coming back to Denton and UNT a time or two.  A friend of mine waited on his group at Locust Street Grill, and said he was friendly and had good things to say.  I doubt he'll ever become a major donor to UNT athletics, but I don't think he is completely hostile to the U of NT.

• Upvote 2