VIP list we need to invite courtside for Va game

4 minutes ago, Tom McKrackin said:

1.  Randy Travis - guy is a legend and tremendous talent.  Really created a stir at the last game he attended and would love to have him on the courtside again.

2.  Mean Joe Greene - I get that he is a football guy but he is a cultural icon and it would be great to have him back on campus.

3.  Patty Cobbs - Hey it's St. Patricks day and I couldn't leave out our favorite alum and coach.  Plus he has that big smile that does well on the big screen

4.  Michael Williams - Love seeing Dr. Smatresk but would also like to see the new Chancellor

5.  Cynthia Izaguirre - The channel 8 broadcaster is a proud alum and would guarantee some good local TV coverage of the game

6.  RV - would love to see RV down on the court again seeing all the success he built for us.

Feel free to add or subtract as needed.

This is how you do it, folks...TFLF is the master

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Tom McKrackin said:

1.  Randy Travis - guy is a legend and tremendous talent.  Really created a stir at the last game he attended and would love to have him on the courtside again.

2.  Mean Joe Greene - I get that he is a football guy but he is a cultural icon and it would be great to have him back on campus.

3.  Patty Cobbs - Hey it's St. Patricks day and I couldn't leave out our favorite alum and coach.  Plus he has that big smile that does well on the big screen

4.  Michael Williams - Love seeing Dr. Smatresk but would also like to see the new Chancellor

5.  Cynthia Izaguirre - The channel 8 broadcaster is a proud alum and would guarantee some good local TV coverage of the game

6.  RV - would love to see RV down on the court again seeing all the success he built for us.

Feel free to add or subtract as needed.

RV had a floor seat at the game Tuesday night. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

RV had a floor seat at the game Tuesday night. 

RV has ALWAYS been a great supporter of the program.

I would love to see him involved with the athletic department over "game day experience". Wren is incredible with running the business side; hiring, scheduling, budgeting etc but pays very little attention to other gameday experience amenities like tailgating, bands (Beer Man), adherence to school colors, providing pom-poms at events, basketball band, etc. He just doesn't seem to notice the importance of those details.

The two of them work together well. We should utilize the talents of each.

• Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, ADLER said:

RV has ALWAYS been a great supporter of the program.

I would love to see him involved with the athletic department over "game day experience". Wren is incredible with running the business side; hiring, scheduling, budgeting etc but pays very little attention to other gameday experience amenities like tailgating, bands (Beer Man), adherence to school colors, providing pom-poms at events, basketball band, etc. He just doesn't seem to notice the importance of those details.

The two of them work together well. We should utilize the talents of each.

RV was good at pushing green but there was nothing special about our game presentation from then to now. It’s always been awful. 

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Puking Eagle 2

48 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

Don't count on him stepping foot on campus ever again. Dude is very full of himself.

Always has been.  Glenn Frey was the better half of those two. Henley thinks he’s some kind of an east Texas philosopher.  Still love his “Building the Perfect Beast” album from the mid-1980’s, though.  

• Upvote 2

Shoot Whataburgers out of the T-Shirt Cannon!

Bring back the Chicken Toss with a live Chicken!

Bring back Ashley Pickle for a guest appearance in a pickle costume. 

Invite Craig Helwig and see if he can identify our school colors from a multiple choice list on the video board. He might be able to do so with the help of the audience.

Invite the kid and have him reenact the Coca-Cola commercial with Mean Joe live during a break.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Stone Cold would be fun to see.  Would love to see Craig Robertson now he has retired.

Light cut as intros are about to play and all you hear is broken glass as a four wheel rolls out from the tunnel….. I could dig it. The pop would be loud I bet. Even Virginia fans would love it.