Virginia (3/20/22)

Big Z

4 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

ha. oh dear. here comes a run of ten angry posts…

I’ll add one… maybe we should have prepared our bench a little better so maybe they could contribute say if you have a player injured or in foul trouble. You know… just in case you need them in a huge game against a great opponent. But you know…. I’m just “angry”…. 😉 

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

UVA 26 --------- NT 24

Halftime

We really struggled offensively from about the ten minute mark to the under 4 media TO, but otherwise I think we were the better team.  Unfortunately that six minute stretch was key in them taking the lead from us.  Only one bucket down...I'll take it.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

That was most definitely a charge…. He was a little turned because the Virginia player hit him on the side. His feet were set outside the restricted area….

Too much lateral movement by Scott. Which makes it a 50/50 call. And let’s just assume that every 50/50 call will go Virginia’s way. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

Too much lateral movement by Scott. Which makes it a 50/50 call. And let’s just assume that every 50/50 call will go Virginia’s way. 

Agree. In real time I totally thought it was a charge. But on the replay his left foot seemed like it was still sliding. 50/50 for sure. 

I think overall we're playing good enough to win, but shots didn't fall for about 5 minutes.

UVA had tons of confidence during our slump.  I hope our shots start falling again...and for good.

UVA's rotation on offense is interesting.  Looks like the want to run our defenders around until we tire.

Edited by greenminer

12 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

He was turned do to the angle the Virginia player hit him on. His feet were set. Easley yes I fear the big boys will get all the 50-50 calls…. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Your ability to misspell everyone on the roster’s name is remarkable.

Never realized spelling someone’s name made it impossible for someone to have played the sport or coach it. Forgive me. Your just too smart for me…. 😬

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1