2 Seed

emmitt01

6 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Dammit I missed the unveiling. They seem to be really breaking down the top 4 seeds in each bracket. What did they say about us? 

We play great defense and uncharacteristically struggled on offense in our last game.  Expected us to play much better in a couple of days.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CMJ said:

We have a good draw with the potential to have a SEC or ACC team visit the Super Pit.  And should we win that and Colorado upsets OU, a chance to host a Pac12 school as well.

I wonder how many National Championship winning programs we have hosted at the Super Pit. UTEP obviously, but not sure outside of that. Virginia would certainly be the most recent National Championship winner (2019) we have hosted by decades.

Also, Virginia will host that game against Mississippi State, as mentioned on the NIT selection show.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, BillySee58 said:

I wonder how many National Championship winning programs we have hosted at the Super Pit. UTEP obviously, but not sure outside of that. Virginia would certainly be the most recent National Championship winner (2019) we have hosted by decades.

Also, Virginia will host that game against Mississippi State, as mentioned on the NIT selection show.

San Francisco as well.

They flashed the TV schedule on the screen and I didn't get a chance to rewind, but it didn't look like we got a prime time game. In looking at the TV schedule on ESPNs website, it looks like some of the first round games are going to be at 8am and 11am. I really hope we don't get one of those times.

1 minute ago, CMJ said:

Reading different things.  I think it's gonna be ESPN+ though.

Oh well, I will be there, so it doesn't really matter. We are used to ESPN+ by now. Difference is we will get ESPN announcers. Nothing against Hank, I love our homer announcers. They are actually pretty good.