Tickets for Thursday and Friday purchased!

emmitt01

Are you ready for a sad story ?  As I posted earlier, I had my tickets. 4 tickets as a matter of fact and I was the designated driver.  At the early hours of Wednesday morning, I awoke to extreme pain in my lower abdomen. 

It will go away so I got up, walked my dog, took a shower and was at my meeting at 7:00am.  Still in pain, I went to work and stayed all day.  I came home and, still in pain and now, really tired, went to bed.  

At about 6:15 I knew what was up despite having no experience.  I went to a free-standing emergency room and got the bad news.  A bad appendix.  The ER loaded me up in an ambulance and I had my appendix removed this morning at 6:00.  

My very good friend Melody is bring me an IPad tuned to the game.  Rats !!

if anyone is looking for a “non-cool” place to watch the game, I’m in room 529 at Medical City, Denton.  

GO MEAN GREEN.

• Upvote 2
  • Ray 4

1 hour ago, greenjoe said:

Are you ready for a sad story ?  As I posted earlier, I had my tickets. 4 tickets as a matter of fact and I was the designated driver.  At the early hours of Wednesday morning, I awoke to extreme pain in my lower abdomen. 

It will go away so I got up, walked my dog, took a shower and was at my meeting at 7:00am.  Still in pain, I went to work and stayed all day.  I came home and, still in pain and now, really tired, went to bed.  

At about 6:15 I knew what was up despite having no experience.  I went to a free-standing emergency room and got the bad news.  A bad appendix.  The ER loaded me up in an ambulance and I had my appendix removed this morning at 6:00.  

if anyone is looking for a “non-cool” place to watch the game, I’m in room 529 at Medical City, Denton.  

GO MEAN GREEN.

So sorry to hear Joe.  Get well soon buddy!

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, greenjoe said:

GO MEAN GREEN.

Man, that just sucks. Hope you recover quickly. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, greenjoe said:

GO MEAN GREEN.

Hate to hear that. Hopefully the Mean Green can win and aid in your recovery!

• Thanks 1