Tickets for Thursday and Friday purchased!

emmitt01

14 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Looking forward to watching a rested 7-man rotation play some Mean Green brand basketball.*

The website didn’t have the option to buy tickets for Saturday yet, or I would have bought those too.  

Without assigned seats at the Star, how are we going to know that you’re accounted for in person????????

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Looking forward to watching a rested 7-man rotation play some Mean Green brand basketball.*

The website didn’t have the option to buy tickets for Saturday yet, or I would have bought those too.  

The KLTY link has Saturday tickets through seat geek.

Screenshot_20220306-151442_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Hunter Green said:

I'm assuming single game tickets are available. I can only make Thursdays game.

From what I gather, they're only sold by session so for Thursday you would buy all men's quarterfinal games and/or all women's games. Attend 1 or all, it's the same price. That said, go to seat geek and put in coupon code KLTY50 and it's half off. Your Thursday tickets would go from $20/person/session to $10 (plus fees which are minimal). Basically the price of a single game at the Pit.

Here's the link:

https://seatgeek.com/c-usa-basketball-championships-tickets?oq=cusa+basketball+championships+1+tickets

Edited by GMG_Dallas
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, meaniegreenie said:

Assuming we win on Thurs, are we hoping to get WKY or LT? 

I watched part of the first LT game and all of the second one but none of the WKY one, so have no knowledge of their team and how we match up.  I bet LT would love to make up for those two losses to us.

Both of them would be very motivated to beat our Mean Green.  You can bet WKU would love to make up for losing a couple championship games to us.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Help me understand the rested part.  We are playing on Thursday after a Saturday game, just like we have been all CUSA season.

Oh I know that, but some apparently believe our team has been completing a decathlon before each game…and that this is why we haven’t won every single conference game (just all but 2).  

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

39 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Help me understand the rested part.  We are playing on Thursday after a Saturday game, just like we have been all CUSA season.

We will be playing each day without rest just like every other team however, with Kerr Hall offering unlimited cereal, burgers, and breakfast until 2 am, our team will be more tired than the others because they don't have UNT meal plans like our guys do.

• Confused 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1