Western Son Vodka

ADLER

2 hours ago, All About UNT said:

I have switched from Tito's to Western Son ever since the bowl game... Way cheaper and no noticeable difference. I drink Belvedere when I want to take it up a notch.

how are you drinking your vodka...and why do you feel that Belvedere is providing you a better, more enjoyable experience? 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

On 3/5/2022 at 10:18 PM, Censored by Laurie said:

how are you drinking your vodka...and why do you feel that Belvedere is providing you a better, more enjoyable experience? 

This is a great question because isn't vodka supposed to be tasteless, odorless and colorless?  If you find one that is, what would make another one better?

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

On 3/5/2022 at 10:18 PM, Censored by Laurie said:

typically with a splash of Sprite but sometimes just a bit of ice.  Belvedere is certainly smoother than Western Son and doesn't burn as much.

• Upvote 1

I went to high school with a fellow who’s family owner Russell/Newman Manufacturing Co.  Russell-Newman made ladies lingerie including panties I guess. My classmate worked at their Denton (2), and their Pilot Point factories during the summer breaks.  They manufactured for Tommy Hillfigure  (men? ) last I heard.  Their last factory is/was on Loop 288 and the side street named for them, Russell-Newman Drive.