UTEP (3/5/22)

Big Z

1 minute ago, TheColonyEagle said:

If you can’t find McCasland on the bench look under Scott, because McCasland was so far up his ass you can only see his shoes. 

whoa! He was hot 

Nothing new from him…. That happens every game with someone…. He wants to win…. 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, akriesman said:

17-2 UTEP.  Unreal.   Our guys can't hit anything at all.    They need to calm down.

Tired legs they were saying. They said we on play 7 guys and hard defense which makes offense hard. Announcers thinking UTEP has a good chance due do that 😕

1 minute ago, TheColonyEagle said:

We didn’t get to shoot around at the stadium? Why? 

they just said that in TV

They said no player on our team has ever played in the arena. I don’t think they said we didn’t get a shoot around, but I may have missed that. 

UTEP 21 -------- NT 10

7:28 to go

The free throws are absolutely killing us.  At the very least we'd be in hailing distance if we could make even our normal 66 percent.  Defense is starting to settle in though, which makes me have think we can work our way back in this if we can get a few to go down.