Jeff Younger Comes to UNT, Students Promptly Tell Him He's Not Welcome

I couldn't get the video link to work for me so not sure exactly what happened.  Will say this, we should all be inclusive of all people - no matter what their race and gender, difference etc... and anyone who says otherwise should go stick it!  I do believe the vast majority of the population agrees on this.

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

34 minutes ago, meangreen11 said:

I couldn't get the video link to work for me so not sure exactly what happened.  Will say this, we should all be inclusive of all people - no matter what their race and gender, difference etc... and anyone who says otherwise should go stick it!  I do believe the vast majority of the population agrees on this.

Here's a youtube short, not sure if it'll work any better. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

25 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

What an embarrassment to what is by and large a fine university.  But here we find a large group incapable of intelligent civil discourse.

P.S.: Gender is a biological fact determined at conception.

Are you saying that DNA reveals a persons gender? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, texx2818 said:

The younger generations and Twitter woke think that bigotry and racism = fascism. They also might have been making fun of YCT’s tweet about being Christian Fascists, whatever that means. They claimed they are Christian Fascists.

Thank you, I didn’t know any of that.

Just now, Mean Green 93-98 said:

I realize there has been an attempt in recent years to redefine gender, and that the redefinitions are now commonly being taught to impressionable young minds.  But no, gender is the same as sex and it is binary.

in 1950 "gay" pretty much exclusively meant happy and carefree. 

language changes and adapts to the times. your only personal biases and reluctance to evolve don't change societal advancements in language, nuance and understanding. 

and...let's be honest...nothing has been taught, redefined and engrained in "impressionable young minds" for hundreds of years more than religion...so maybe the piety tract isn't the best for you to follow. 

• Upvote 5
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 3