More national accolades for North Texas

Harry

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I heard that yesterday.  Did he really adopt Adams' defense?

I think there is a link here between Adams and Hodge.  Mac mentioned it in a recent interview.  That Hodge was beating Adams at a different level/schools, and he believes Ross is the best coach no one is talking about.

Its safe to say Hodge is a massive part of our success and we should appreciate the entire staff we have here in Denton.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, greenminer said:

I think there is a link here between Adams and Hodge.  Mac mentioned it in a recent interview.  That Hodge was beating Adams at a different level/schools, and he believes Ross is the best coach no one is talking about.

Its safe to say Hodge is a massive part of our success and we should appreciate the entire staff we have here in Denton.

I'll be the guy...
As of now, I have no worries if McCasland gets poached by a bigger school, because the coach-in-waiting is here.  Hodge is going to be a great HC.
Nightmare scenario would be for Hodge to get a HC opportunity elsewhere this offseason, only to watch Scott Drew randomly decide to retire after next season & Baylor grabs McCasland.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

17 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I'll be the guy...
As of now, I have no worries if McCasland gets poached by a bigger school, because the coach-in-waiting is here.  Hodge is going to be a great HC.
Nightmare scenario would be for Hodge to get a HC opportunity elsewhere this offseason, only to watch Scott Drew randomly decide to retire after next season & Baylor grabs McCasland.

My spirit animal GIF on GIFER - by Aralmaran

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

26 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I'll be the guy...

Then we go after Golding from UTEP

• Upvote 3