$2 General Admission Tickets vs. LA Tech.

UNTLifer

6 minutes ago, TexHammer1983 said:

Where is this deal???

This come to me on my e-mail.

Thu, Feb 24 at 9:12 PM

Alternate text
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.meangreenmail.unt.edu%2Fwpm%2F1043%2FContentUploads%2FTicketOffice%2F13GameWinStreak.png&t=1645806629&ymreqid=b68cbb2c-5974-769f-1c9c-49007a013d00&sig=4u_iIfctEBvZgBKa3wIyXw--~D

13 Wins In A Row Means $13 Off Tickets!

With tonight's win, the Mean Green men's basketball team extends the win streak to 13! For a limited time, fans will receive $13 off general admission tickets for our final home game against Louisiana Tech! Tickets are just $2!

Act now, this offer will expire at 3:00PM on Saturday, February 26! This is an online only offer.

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.meangreenmail.unt.edu%2Fwpm%2F1043%2FContentUploads%2FTicketOffice%2Ffooter.png&t=1645806629&ymreqid=b68cbb2c-5974-769f-1c9c-49007a013d00&sig=dcJV9o4n.upbAtwpJ7wu9A--~D

1155 Union Circle #311397
Denton, TX 76203

Facebook Twitter Instagram
UPDATE PREFERENCES OR UNSUBSCRIBE
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:
This come to me on my e-mail.

Thu, Feb 24 at 9:12 PM

Alternate text
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.meangreenmail.unt.edu%2Fwpm%2F1043%2FContentUploads%2FTicketOffice%2F13GameWinStreak.png&t=1645806629&ymreqid=b68cbb2c-5974-769f-1c9c-49007a013d00&sig=4u_iIfctEBvZgBKa3wIyXw--~D

13 Wins In A Row Means $13 Off Tickets!

With tonight's win, the Mean Green men's basketball team extends the win streak to 13! For a limited time, fans will receive $13 off general admission tickets for our final home game against Louisiana Tech! Tickets are just $2!

Act now, this offer will expire at 3:00PM on Saturday, February 26! This is an online only offer.

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.meangreenmail.unt.edu%2Fwpm%2F1043%2FContentUploads%2FTicketOffice%2Ffooter.png&t=1645806629&ymreqid=b68cbb2c-5974-769f-1c9c-49007a013d00&sig=dcJV9o4n.upbAtwpJ7wu9A--~D

1155 Union Circle #311397
Denton, TX 76203

Facebook Twitter Instagram
UPDATE PREFERENCES OR UNSUBSCRIBE

nice. Baseball tourney cancelled Saturday....me and my peeps will be there. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Big Z said:

Yes

Thanks. Couldn't get off work anyways... should have requested the day off a week ago.

Does anybody know if they do individual game tickets for CUSA tournament? The CUSA website has you buy a ticket for all semi-finals games (both men and women games) but I would just want the UNT game assuming they make it. Don't want to spend $30 per person for 4 games when I only need tickets to 1 game.

• Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

And it sounds like every season ticket holder is being given 4 free tickets to hand out. 

Yep bringing 4 others along with me, 2 of them haven’t been to a game before.

Students are also expected to show up a lot. Promotion from Maniacs and UNT around campus is growing more for Saturday.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Thanks. Couldn't get off work anyways... should have requested the day off a week ago.

Does anybody know if they do individual game tickets for CUSA tournament? The CUSA website has you buy a ticket for all semi-finals games (both men and women games) but I would just want the UNT game assuming they make it. Don't want to spend $30 per person for 4 games when I only need tickets to 1 game.

They don’t sell individual games, only sessions. 

35 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Dang. Ok, thanks. 

I thought someone mentioned walking up and buying individual game tickets last year.

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

7k + for Saturday.   Mos defn'ly.

Is it really you, Jason?

Jason Kidd says he's interested in Phoenix Suns coaching job

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

At least that’s how it always was in the past. You can always go to the box office at the star before the game and ask, or maybe reach out to the ticket office

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

I thought someone mentioned walking up and buying individual game tickets last year.

Ok I'll look into it as we get closer. Can't justify spending $30 per person ($210 for all of us plus whatever fees they add on) for 3 games I won't go see. I'd maybe go to the women's game if they're in it but regardless, the price gets steep when you add in food/drinks and whatever else is needed to keep the little kids happy for an entire day.

Edited by GMG_Dallas
  • Upvote 2