Louisiana Tech (2/26/22)

CMJ

1 hour ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Just have to say the tailgate was awesome (and the free booze was flowing!) and the pit was the loudest i ever heard it tonight ( including OSU, TECH, WKU and CBI) Great Atmosphere. This team is so fun. I have never enjoyed watching defense so much as i do with this team. We just smother opponents. I am exhausted, i have no voice and i have the biggest smile on my face. Such a great night for the Green and White! 

I agree. It may be recency bias, but I thought it was the best atmosphere in a very very long time. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Texas Stranger said:

We have about 15 new fans in St Kitts at the beach bar I talked into showing the game.  Their dish provider had Stadium channel so it was actually easy.  There were several positive comments on the crowd

I once rallied a crowd of strangers to drink dry the Billings Montana Crowne Plaza "Executive Lounge" during the 2010 UNT NCAA Tournament appearance.  We drank for pleasure and then also for pain.

Legend says they're all still Johnny Jones fans to this day...

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Andrew said:

According to the NET we dropped from 37 to 38….🧐

- I don’t get that at all…

I would take that with a grain of salt. That same NET rankings that has us dropping to 38 says we are 20-4 and we are clearly 22-4 and all the top ranked teams are ranked in the same place after losses. I don't think it has been fully updated. I think the date changes automatically, but I don't believe a real update has happened.

1 minute ago, Venson said:

I would take that with a grain of salt. That same NET rankings that has us dropping to 38 says we are 20-4 and we are clearly 22-4 and all the top ranked teams are ranked in the same place after losses. I don't think it has been fully updated. I think the date changes automatically, but I don't believe a real update has happened.

i think the non-d1 games don't count

• Upvote 6