11 hours ago, HoustonEagle said:

I find it interesting how many here think things like oil production and defense spending and procurement,  etc…. turn on a dime. Biden has been in office for one year.  Hate him all you want that is after all your right but take some time to realize that most of these problems are years and sometimes decades in the making.   As for me I believe in democracy far more than I do one man or woman.   

Agree in many cases, but if you do not believe his actions against the US energy industry had immediate and financial impact against Americans you are naïve. We were at the point of being able to supply our own oil and gas needs, now we are not. His actions did impact this.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Agree in many cases, but if you do not believe his actions against the US energy industry had immediate and financial impact against Americans you are naïve. We were at the point of being able to supply our own oil and gas needs, now we are not. His actions did impact this.

Be specific please.  Which actions did he take that affected todays US supply?  That will better help me answer your question.  

• Upvote 5

On 2/24/2022 at 11:03 AM, Jonnyeagle said:

I usually get pretty engrossed in wars and watching them on TV but for some reason this one just does not move the needle for me.  It seems like they should just give Russia the areas that they want and be over with it.  Seems silly to have people die over this when most of the residents want to be with Russia anyway.  I am open to other thoughts on this. 

Ice cold take that will age horribly. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1

Elderly women putting sunslower seeds in the pockets of Russian soldiers, telling them when they die on Ukraine soil, they will plant sunflowers, which is the national flower.  Guys asking Russian soldiers if their broken down tanks need a tow...back to Russia.  Farmers straight jacking Russian military vehicles with their TRACTORS.

How did the world miss the Ukrainians being the most gangtser people on the planet???

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 4