17 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

I would expect nothing less from a guy who would sneak out of a dinner for recruits. 
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1442512-tommy-tuberville-ditched-texas-tech-recruits-at-dinner-to-take-cincinnati-gig.amp.html

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

What did Trump do when Putin helped fix an election in Belarus so that Lukaschenko could remain in power? 

Why did Trump release 5000 taliban members who then opted to take Afghanistan back to where it was in 2001?

Why did Trump abandon our military installations in Syria only for Russia to move in and capture them?

When Ukraine needed defense funds why did Trump decide it was more important that they try and find dirt on his political opponent's son?

Trump derided NATO at every opportunity, wanted to disband it, and pulled the US out of the Open Skies Treaty which Ukraine at the time feared it would give Russia more cover if they were setting up for an attack. 

I won't even get into all of Trump and Manafort's shady business dealings with the Russians: you'd be here all day plugging your ears and not reading any of it. 

But sure, Biden's fault. 🤪

Yet you provide absolutely no links to back anything up? Look, you are a flaming liberal that hates Trump, we all get it. But anytime someone asks about this current, pathetic administration you back track and never answer a direct question. You would make an excellent politician.

• Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 7
  • Puking Eagle 1

4 hours ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Yet you provide absolutely no links to back anything up? Look, you are a flaming liberal that hates Trump, we all get it.

Not a liberal, I do hate Trump. I think he was a dangerous megalomaniac and he proved it when he riled up a bunch of time bombs and then lit them on Jan 6th to try and stay in power illegally. 

But anytime someone asks about this current, pathetic administration you back track and never answer a direct question. You would make an excellent politician.

I don't support this administration and I never have. I didn't vote Biden in the last election and I won't in 2024. I'm only happy the last guy has been replaced. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 5

14 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

I don't support this administration and I never have. I didn't vote Biden in the last election and I won't in 2024. I'm only happy the last guy has been replaced. 

That’s like driving a Pinto and replacing it with a Yugo. You think the first was so bad yet you ignore the train wreck of the replacement. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

If President Trump had not pushed NATO so hard they would in no way be in any shape to be confronting Russia at this time. You need to get over yourself with your hate of Trump. I noticed you have no issue with Biden's energy policy  that once again made us oil dependent, and allowing Russia to make billions of dollars in energy  to support their War efforts

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 3

44 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Not a liberal, I do hate Trump. I think he was a dangerous megalomaniac and he proved it when he riled up a bunch of time bombs and then lit them on Jan 6th to try and stay in power illegally. 

So when Pelosi refused President Trump's request to bring in National Guard troops before January 6th that was all his fault also, correct?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5
  • Puking Eagle 1

49 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

That’s like driving a Pinto and replacing it with a Yugo. You think the first was so bad yet you ignore the train wreck of the replacement. 

Doesn't change the fact that the Pinto had to go.

My takeaway: our options are awful.  Both sides are corrupt. Our people are divided.

There's other options besides the Left/Right, people! Time to talk about it.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

So when Pelosi refused President Trump's request to bring in National Guard troops before January 6th that was all his fault also, correct?

Stay off of facebook. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/12/16/fact-check-no-trump-request-10000-guard-troops-jan-6/8929215002/

It was Trump who gleefully watched TV as the capitol police did all they could to hold back the idiots with no national guard reinforcement though. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 7

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

Doesn't change the fact that the Pinto had to go.

My takeaway: our options are awful.  Both sides are corrupt. Our people are divided.

There's other options besides the Left/Right, people! Time to talk about it.

Until the two party system goes we are stuck with this garbage and neither the Republicans nor Democrats are willing to give up their 50% chance of winning elections. They enjoy their monopoly on political power and will snuff out 3rd party competition at all costs.

• Upvote 7

If this is true, many Russian soldiers did not know they were going to actual war.

Even soldiers captured during the invasion have told interviewers that they believed they were taking part in exercises, said Olena Prokopenko, a non-resident fellow of the Co-chair of the Transatlantic Task Force on Ukraine and non-resident Fellow at the German Marshall Fund.

“If you watch interrogations of the captured Russian servicemen soldiers that are invading Ukraine right now, many of them, if not most of them…they say they have not been informed by their leadership why and where they're going,” Prokopenko said on a German Marshall Fund program.

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2022/02/russia-cracks-down-harder-media-facebook-protests-sweep-russia/362478/

• Oh Boy! 1

9 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

Who do you blame on the time bombs that took over the Seattle police precinct and destroyed downtown Seattle? 

January 6th was a very small group of dipshits that acted like dipshits. If they were a true insurrection, you can bet your sweet ass it would have lasted more than a few hours. 

Quit being a brainwashed pansy, it gets you nowhere. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 hours ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Who do you blame on the time bombs that took over the Seattle police precinct and destroyed downtown Seattle? 

I don't know, was the President making a speech beforehand there? I'm dying to hear what politician you think lead the charge for CHAZ to be an actual thing that happened. 

January 6th was a very small group of dipshits that acted like dipshits. If they were a true insurrection, you can bet your sweet ass it would have lasted more than a few hours. 

Yeah they only wanted to reach Democratic politicians and kill them or Pence to prevent the vote tally from being read so Trump could declare martial law, totally not an insurrection. It was just a coincidence that their plans to disrupt Congress and hold them hostage happened to be on that day. It's totally just a coincidence that Lauren Boebert tweeted out that morning that it was gonna be 1776 again. 

Quit being a brainwashed pansy, it gets you nowhere. 

Listen man, you've offered little to no argument in any of these posts beyond just a half-ass attempt at internet coal rolling. I understand that after 45 days of no matches on tinder you can get a little frustrated, but I give no rat's ass for anyone who is going to name call and come at me personally. Grow up or gtfo. 

• Upvote 10
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 5

16 hours ago, ADLER said:

This war is going to be the end of Putin. Even if Russia wins it will be very difficult for an occupation force to control an armed population of forty million as there will be a continuous flood of small arms going in from surrounding nations, Russia cant afford to occupy Ukraine long term, and Russian citizens will not tolerate their sons coming home in bags. 

I predict Putin will die of "natural causes" within four years.

Was chewing on this yesterday.  That this move sets him up for an awful ending, at least politically and, yes, a mysterious death.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Coffee and TV said:

eah they only wanted to reach Democratic politicians and kill them or Pence to prevent the vote tally from being read so Trump could declare martial law, totally not an insurrection. It was just a coincidence that their plans to disrupt Congress and hold them hostage happened to be on that day. It's totally just a coincidence that Lauren Boebert tweeted out that morning that it was gonna be 1776 again. 

Did you watch the video of capital police opening the doors and people strolling in? You can’t possibly believe that was remotely an insurrection. Yes or no, did you watch the video? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 2

On 2/26/2022 at 12:06 PM, UNTLifer said:

What if I just want a good 'ol F150 or Sierra?  Something dependable/reliable, and will work hard for me.   I don't want either of those piece of crap cars?   ... yet somehow, when I go to the dealership, I can only choose from a Pingo or a Yugo.

1 hour ago, MeanGreenPatriot said:

Did you watch the video of capital police opening the doors and people strolling in? You can’t possibly believe that was remotely an insurrection. Yes or no, did you watch the video? 

I think Jan 6 was not as evil as the left media portrays it, but the Right tends to downplay.

Lots of non-violent idiot pansies in that crowd (seriously, selfies?), but they still would have been happy to have taken over our government if they knew what they were doing.

I think there is another, more serious threat of people from the right that were laughing from the outside, and have a much better plan in place if they ever decide (or get provoked) to act on it.

• Upvote 4
  • RV 1