Kason Martin

Marty

I really want him to find some joy at the end of this playing career - but that place. 🤔

For a graduate student with a wife (and kid?), I don't see how that town meeting the needs. 😞

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Looks like there were only two other QB's on the roster there so he apparently should have an easier time getting playing time there.

https://goeasternathletics.com/sports/football/roster

Hmmm.  There were 4 and they signed two in their recent class.  The four on their 2022 roster are all sophomores and the two they signed were out of high school.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Looks like there were only two other QB's on the roster there so he apparently should have an easier time getting playing time there.

https://goeasternathletics.com/sports/football/roster

I see 4 other QBs, but only 2 got playing time last year, including what looks to be the returning starter, who is only a Sophomore with the following line:  10gp / 1770yds / 20TDs / 15INTs.

Best of luck to Kason winning the job out there.

3 hours ago, southsideguy said:

I use to travel to Portales for business and stayed in Clovis.   He must really want to play football because there is nothing to do in Portales.

He could always go to Clovis and visit the Norm Petty recording studio. Where Buddy Holly and Jimmy Gilmer of the Fireballs recorded. That was where the Fireballs recorded "Sugar Shack". 

Norman Petty Recording Studios - Clovis Curry County Chamber of Commerce - Clovis Economic Development (clovisnm.org)

• Haha 1