Southern Mississippi (2/24/2022)

MCMLXXX

I'm going to start sounding a like a broken record, but I'm continuously amazed how we never waver.  Always come out, never fail to stay focused, and play up to our ability.

There is an old cliche that you can count on (in MBB) losing one or two games you shouldn't.  That doesn't seem likely under Coach McCasland.  At least, not this season.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, greenminer said:

I'm going to start sounding a like a broken record, but I'm continuously amazed how we never waver.  Always come out, never fail to stay focused, and play up to our ability.

There is an old cliche that you can count on (in MBB) losing one or two games you shouldn't.  That doesn't seem likely under Coach McCasland.  At least, not this season.

We already lost them.   Buffalo & Miami.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Uh we lost to Buffalo and UAB at home and both should have been wins…

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Uh we lost to Buffalo and UAB at home and both should have been wins…

Both of those teams are in our talent/coaching wheelhouse.  The cliche pertains to games where you are big favorites.

EDIT: This applies to Miami, too @MeanGreenTexan

Edited by greenminer
  • Skeptical Eagle 2

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

My favorite part so far is being able to see @emmitt01 there in his Green shirt cheering the guys on while I’m watching on my phone driving through Alabama. #special experience 

Stalking while not in the building is almost impressive… wait actually it’s creepy

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

16 minutes ago, Andrew said:

My favorite part so far is being able to see @emmitt01 there in his Green shirt cheering the guys on while I’m watching on my phone driving through Alabama. #special experience 

Emmitt... i would assume you are pretty familiar with the restraining order process... you might want to get it started...

• Haha 5
  • Oh Boy! 1

Thing I like about this game….

we’re gonna blow them out. But it just feels like Mac is gonna have plenty to chew on them about. just has that feeling. Second half defense hasn’t been nation leading.  

Saturday gonna be good. 

*edit: man that was nit picky by me but hey, high expectations are awesome. 

Edited by TheColonyEagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1