Southern Mississippi (2/24/2022)

MCMLXXX

• BillySee58 changed the title to Southern Mississippi (2/24/2022)

Although I live out of state I haven't missed a game all season on TV (even bought the CUSA TV deal). 

Saw another fan ask for this earlier this season. Would anyone be willing to send me a soda/beer souvenir cup from the game? Don't remember how big they are (24oz?) Will gladly pay for purchase and shipping costs plus can add a little extra for the trouble.

DM me if you'd help a fellow fan out.

Thanks! GMG

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Shark84 said:

I wonder if there is any chance this game gets moved with the possible bad weather coming in Wednesday. Hope not but with our weather, you never know.

I am thinking the same thing. It is going to get cold down here in SA. And I know that the weather can be unpredictable in the Denton/Dallas area. It hard to believe from where I come from.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Danish43 said:

I am thinking the same thing. It is going to get cold down here in SA. And I know that the weather can be unpredictable in the Denton/Dallas area. It hard to believe from where I come from.

Temperatures are forecast to be above freezing Thursday afternoon and early evening.  But, just barely.  It's already below freezing in Denton and is supposed to stay below freezing until late Thursday morning.    Hopefully, any ice will melt Thursday afternoon.   Probably light crowd Thursday night though if they play.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

I saw three wrecks on the way to work this morning(Frisco to Irving) and it's supposed to get worse tomorrow. I love the mean green, but I'm not gonna die on the Lewisville toll bridge/380 to go see us beat Southern Miss by 20.

Call me a fairweather fan, but I don't really care.

The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

I saw three wrecks on the way to work this morning(Frisco to Irving) and it's supposed to get worse tomorrow. I love the mean green, but I'm not gonna die on the Lewisville toll bridge/380 to go see us beat Southern Miss by 20.

Call me a fairweather fan, but I don't really care.

I feel this way too lol. I am in The Colony and the overpass from 121 to 35 gets icy quick and so does the bridge in Lewisville. Not sure I’ll risk it just to watch us beat down southern miss

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1