How many times have you watched the Tylor Perry UAB game winner video?

Jonnyeagle

How many times have you watched the Tylor Perry UAB game winner video?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you watched the Tylor Perry UAB game winner video?

• 0-3
    • 4-8
    • 9-15
    • 16-19
    • 20+

4 hours ago, golfingomez said:

Can we talk about how much of a disservice the AD has done in promoting this team? the football team gets weekly videos for coach presser's, game highlights and post game interviews. For basketball we sometimes get a highlight vid and then the beyond the glory vid of Perry THAT IS AN UNLISTED VIDEO ON THEIR PAGE!

Can they put some kind of video together to build a little excitement here?

Yeah I've noticed that, and while I know the department loves this team because they are 100x more successful from football, it is very disappointing to see how little they showcase this team. I'm in SHOCK the Perry video is unlisted, unreal...

BUT maybe they needed this year as a wake up call, because most basketball programs have post game pressers and I would love to hear what Mac says since I don't always hear the radio one. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

"A year as a wake up call"?  IT IS THEIR JOB.  They should provide all of this every single year regardless of record.

Oh I agree 1,000% I still can’t believe how little the promotions are

It’s just my thinking on why

• Upvote 1

I think each of the three major sports should always have the following:

1) Pregame coverage (we do ~ 15 minutes, some programs do up to an hour prior to kick/tip offs)
2) Postgame coverage.  Bonus points if you take fan calls.  UTEP does that and I can recall some MinerMBB call-ins that took the postgame show past midnight.
3) Postgame video pressers (coach and some players speak/answer questions) available on YT
4) Audio archive of all of the above, in addition to full game audio (from our team), and available for replay

All of these things are already in place and have been done before, but for some reason we have always struggled with consistency.  Sometimes I think it could be due to various CUSA/media broadcast contracts, but the optics of this just look awful when I see other programs are much more consistent.

• Upvote 1