Some bitter grapes from UAB re: UNT?

Tom McKrackin

On twitter and message boards UNT fans are the loudest about the SBC3 leaving and how they should be allowed to join AAC early. Correct me if I'm wrong but UNT was never in the initial discussion and was only picked because the AAC couldn't get AFC and CS and wanted to slow the WMC expansion into Texas.

If this needs to be in the smack talk board feel free to move this thread, but I'm just like "Man, take your cake and be humble. You almost got left behind yourself or wound up in the SBC as well."

read more:  https://csnbbs.com/thread-942233.html

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, MeanMag said:

Wasn't aware they had a message board.

Reading through that thread - It sounds like some un-athletic, blonde banged 50 year olds who don't understand sarcasm and internet shit posting.

I wouldn't pay much attention to it, Tom. If they don't understand by now - they probably never will.

Written sarcasm is hard to perfect. 

• Upvote 1