Six Thousand Plus

CMJ

IT’S SHOW TIME! 
🗣WELCOME TO THE PIT!
🗣WELCOME TO THE PIT!     
🗣WELCOME TO THE PIT!

I just ordered the last seat in 121 A with a little scholarship money to boot.  

CMJ, I think you were a youngster at the SMU SRO game with 10,700 in attendance, right?  So——-W-H-Y•••N-O-T ?

This team deserves no less, folks.. ❇️🦅❇️

https://youtu.be/YHYFtdzvekY

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

IT’S SHOW TIME! 
🗣WELCOME TO THE PIT!
🗣WELCOME TO THE PIT!     
🗣WELCOME TO THE PIT!

I just ordered the last seat in 121 A with a little scholarship money to boot.  

CMJ, I think you were a youngster at the SMU SRO game with 10,700 in attendance, right?  So——-W-H-Y•••N-O-T ?

This team deserves no less, folks.. ❇️🦅❇️

https://youtu.be/YHYFtdzvekY

No, my Mom went into Labor with my brother during that game.  They held on going to the hospital till halftime.

You'd think he'd be the sports fan between the two of us, but he is not a sports guy at all. 

(I came along about 18 months later)

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Venson said:

The Mayor of Denton is a UNT Alumni. He should force all the businesses on and around the square to close during game time to force the students to the game. LOL. I know he can't do that, but the pit needs to be packed. I know I will be there.

At least he has made it to some games. It’s great to have a solid Mayor in Denton! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Bring as many people as possible, tell your friends and make them tell their friends.

That lower bowl should be full.

Lower bowl is pretty much full. Bought ten tickets today in section 111 and those were the best available. Pretty much nothing but general admission left now.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

49 minutes ago, northtexassigep said:

Lower bowl is pretty much full. Bought ten tickets today in section 111 and those were the best available. Pretty much nothing but general admission left now.

Marvelous! 🤠👍👍           
🟢🟢
The Saturday matinee game vs LaTech is shaping up real good for a real college basketball environment.  I hope UNT students will be there en mass to see it.  
I ordered mine within minutes of Tylor Perry’s 3 point heroics. It was the last seat in lower section 123. I’m probably too old to be this pumped, but I am.😉

🎶I hope our basketball spirit band is as large as UAB’s was yesterday.  

🦅

Edited by PlummMeanGreen