UAB (2/19/22)

CMJ

11 minutes ago, p_phelps said:

I always thought the commentators are miles better on stadium and bein compared to espn+

10 minutes ago, CMJ said:

Stadium is available to everyone for free if they have internet.  It's not a bad thing.

That’s true but I’m guessing usually its not worth the trouble to get it up? I have missed a few away games that are on it, but never ESPN plus. 

maybe stadium will sell out to espn? Idk.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Agreed. Wore my UNT shirt yesterday at Disney and came across people who recognized the brand and spread the word the game was easy to find on ESPN plus. Nobody including our fellow CUSA member school fans like any game on stadium. You can see them complain elsewhere on social media. It’s the equivalent of Bien Sports only far less known. 

Give me the stadium product over ESPN on all day. At least their production team tries to put out a quality product.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

Give me the stadium product over ESPN on all day. At least their production team tries to put out a quality product.

Agree. I downloaded the Stadium App on Apple TV.  It’s pretty easy, it’s free, and a decent product. 

Edited by Glory to the Green
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, golfingomez said:

Because Stadium is a sports production company, while ESPN+ is dependent on the home team’s production capabilities. IMO, I’d rather be on the platform that most sports fans use or at least know exists. ESPN+ has gotten WAY better over the last few years. Plus, it’s cool to hear our guys on the call when it’s a home game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

UAB is 4 1/2 point favorites. Everything I read says we must win this game in order to be considered for an at large bid should we lose our conference tournament. As of today we are ranked # 2 among top 10 mid majors and UAB #9. Basically we flipped with them from last week do to their getting thumped buy ODU.

• Eye Roll 1

12 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

I’m super nervous about this contest.  I truly am.  Can’t get a solid handle on how it plays out.  UAB is so good and is a matchup nitemare 4 us.Larry David Reaction GIF

If you care about this team, this program, this school and our future, you’ll say the damn magic words we’re  all waiting for in the next 90 minutes.

• Haha 2