He gave the Dolphins the shaft doing this so late in the offseason. Not only is their ground game gone now, their QB battle is between Jay Fieldler and AJ Feely. Maybe their defense will carry them, but it looks like the gap between New England and the rest of the AFC East just widened.

The more I hear, the more it seems like he did it all for Mary Jane.

Get some sour cream and onion chips, and some dip man, and some beef jerky, and some peanut butter. Get some Haggen Daz ice cream bars, a whole lot of Ha..., make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate man, some popcorn, bread popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows, the little chocolate bars. We'll make some smores man......

Also celery, grape jelly, uh Captain Crunch with the little crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas man, with everything on them, with water, a whold lot of water, and Funyuns, yeah.

Edited by JayDub

rumor has it that Afroman has written 2 new verses for Ricky....

I shoulda been the best in the game,

but I got high

I coulda been in the Hall of Fame,

but I got hiiigh

Now I'm scarfin' Cheetos, and I know know why, hey hey

Because I got high

Because I got high

Because I got hiiiigghhh

Ladedadadada

I shoulda won the Heisman Trophy

but I got high

I coulda got Madonna to blow me,

but I got hiiigh

Wait-I did win the Heisman Trophy, I forgot, hey hey

Because I got high

Because I got high

Because I got hiiiigghhh

Ladedadadada

It was a weak ass punk move by Ricky,

they should forever blacklist his name.

Just unbelievable that he would leave a team that high and dry.

Can y'all even imagine if he had been here, and pulled that crap????

I think a fanatic fan - good ole boy may feel the need to take a shot at him.

Well he just said that one of the reasons he quit was because he had failed a third drug test.

No crap, it wasn't just ONE reason Ricky, it was THE reason. It being THE reason is proved to me because he did it at such strange timing. Right before camp, out of nowhere, the main factor is clearly the drug tests.

Time for another rant though.

Can you imagine if the Dallas Cowboys best player quit football after failing three drug tests? Hating season would be in, and everyone and their grandma would be dragging the Cowboys name through the mud. Jailboys, Weedboys, (I think stebo called them the crackmonkeys once...because we know his Chargers are all that is righteous) and other clever names would be used for the team. Yet the Dolphins are looked upon with sympathy. I don't blame the Dolphins, but I know if it were the Cowboys, they would get zero sympathy. Jerry Jones knows that and that's why Randy Moss is a Viking. I feel better about it now.

Just think, right now Ricky Williams is somewhere in Asia, taking pictures of a native tree with mountains in the background, stoned out of his mind.

Just think, right now Ricky Williams is somewhere in Asia, taking pictures of a native tree with mountains in the background, stoned out of his mind.

Probably smoking an opium pipe right now!

the NFL nor the Dolphins give a crap about Ricky beyond his amazing athletic ability. Why should he give a crap about them. At that level of competition, if your head and heart aren't into 100%, I don't believe that you will be very effective anyway.

I wonder if I quit my job at CFC, if people would be this upset? Probably wouldn't even notice I was gone. laugh.gif