Glad...

Hunter Green

... to see Basketball listed first on the board. I doubt Coach McCasland spends too much time reading the board, if at all, but I think it's a subtle way for us to express our gratitude and appreciation for what he's done for us fans and the university. I hope he knows.

• Upvote 6
  • Lovely Take 1

10 minutes ago, Hunter Green said:

... to see Basketball listed first on the board. I doubt Coach McCasland spends too much time reading the board, if at all, but I think it's a subtle way for us to express our gratitude and appreciation for what he's done for us fans and the university. I hope he knows.

I also hope some people around the football team see this and deeply reflect on how they let a program with so much potential fall to what it is today. 

WE ARE A BASKETBALL SCHOOL!

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Hunter Green said:

subtle, if at all.  I don't understand - even if you don't use the UNREAD CONTENT feature - how It is a big deal.  I have never ever wondered onto a forum board and given as much as a breathe to which forum is at the top.

But apparently it is a deal to some of y'all, so I'll have to remember that.

• Upvote 3
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, greenminer said:

subtle, if at all.  I don't understand - even if you don't use the UNREAD CONTENT feature - how It is a big deal.  I have never ever wondered onto a forum board and given as much as a breathe to which forum is at the top.

I will say that for me, I usually click football and browse from there but today I clicked basketball first because it is at the top now. It may not make much difference for many but it did for me.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, greenminer said:

I have said it many times over the years.  This board is the source of all things Mean Green to the hardened fan and the casual onlooker.  Do a search for just about anything UNT Athletics related and you find this board at the top.  It is also looked at way more than you realize by the athletic department and players.  So this little change is a subtle, polite, and deserved nod to success. 

Edited by HoustonEagle
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

I have said it many times over the years.  This board is the source of all things Mean Green to the hardened fan and the casual onlooker.  Do a search for just about anything UNT Athletics related and you find this board at the top.  It is also looked at way more than you realize by the athletic department and players.  So this little change is a subtle, polite, and deserved nod to success. 

My point was the order of threads, or the aesthetic, not the importance of the board for Mean Green news.

I totally get what y'all are trying to say here, just my personal belief that if there was some kind of way to measure this impact, it would be minuscule or 1/100 of subtle.  Except to, like, 10 of you, apparently.  A very vocal 10-ish group.  You think it is 50% subtle.  or a smidgen more than miniscule.  And that makes this important to you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I will say that for me, I usually click football and browse from there but today I clicked basketball first because it is at the top now. It may not make much difference for many but it did for me.

16 minutes ago, Tom McKrackin said:

Yes same for me.  Much happier to see things that are positive to start off my browsing.

1472309908_ScreenShot2022-02-15at11_49_37AM.png.bf9ffb193f66275c51367d289c410686.png

I'm telling y'all, life changing

Netflix Glassblowing GIF by Blown Away

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, greenminer said:

My point was the order of threads, or the aesthetic, not the importance of the board for Mean Green news.

I totally get what y'all are trying to say here, just my personal belief that if there was some kind of way to measure this impact, it would be minuscule or 1/100 of subtle.  Except to, like, 10 of you, apparently.  A very vocal 10-ish group.  You think it is 50% subtle.  or a smidgen more than miniscule.  And that makes this important to you.

If it's so un-important and miniscule to you, why are you spending so much time on this topic? If some appreciate it, so be it. Let it go.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1