WHY?

Mo Green

Several posts seems to be worried about HC Grant leaving. I think the scheme from the Super pit is Ross Hodge has lots to say as well. 

SO, I am thinking when GH left football there was a real drop in productivity. Do we have a great situation here with both coaches in need of raises & TLC from AD?

We really don't want to find out that just as football fell on its face after GH left, basketball will not be as productive if these two coaches are split up!

Beat fau & uab

• Upvote 4

I didn’t really want to comment on this, but Hodge is one of the best assistants in the country and he’s VERY vocal. From where I sit, you can hear him screaming in the huddle during timeouts. He has the passion, knowledge, and heart to lead this team.

Luckily Mac isn’t leaving any time soon, so we won’t have to worry about it!

• Upvote 2