Raise and extension??

Travis

5 minutes ago, Travis said:

At what point do we consider a raise and an extension for GM? Already he has far exceeded our expectations this season. What he has done this year after losing 3/5 of the starting line up is truly exceptional.  

i say we give him a 5 year, 30 billion dollar extension today! 

I like the 5 year, but the 30 billion could saddle us with a huge buyout if ever needed.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Clinetort said:

If you heard Grant's post game interview yesterday, it's pretty clear that he will be moving on after this season and he will be recommending his top assistant for the job.  

I dislike posts like this.  Just assume nobody else heard it and provide the quote you are referencing.

I didn't.  What was said?

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Clinetort said:

If you heard Grant's post game interview yesterday, it's pretty clear that he will be moving on after this season and he will be recommending his top assistant for the job.  

I just listened to it.  he gave Ross massive props for our defense.  What part of the interview suggested he is moving on, and/or he will be recommending Hodge for our HC position?

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, greenminer said:

I just listened to it.  he gave Ross massive props for our defense.  What part of the interview suggested he is moving on, and/or he will be recommending Hodge for our HC position?

Where were you able to listen to it?

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Travis said:

At what point do we consider a raise and an extension for GM? Already he has far exceeded our expectations this season. What he has done this year after losing 3/5 of the starting line up is truly exceptional.  

i say we give him a 5 year, 30 billion dollar extension today! 

You spelled trillion wrong, sir...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Clinetort said:

So, I tracked the audio down on the Varsity app On Demand feature.  I don't know if you're being intentionally alarmist as a bit or something - but I didn't get any of the "pretty clear that he will be moving on after the season" vibe from his comments overt or implied. 

He spent a good amount of interview time giving Hodge, his right hand assistant major props for being the architect of his defense and said "that's why we're good".  It's Grant's job to pump up his guys and spin off a successful coaching tree. Hodge is going to be a HC sooner than later.  Everyone knows this. 

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1

10 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Where were you able to listen to it?

https://thevarsitynetwork.com/audioapplink/source/oas-1524/content/unt:allaccess-Archive-2111

...being that the Varsity Network App is exclusive to mobile devices, this will not work on desktop.  It will simply prompt you to install/open the Varsity App.  If you already have it, then the link will take you straight to the game audio.

• Upvote 1