The AAC and UAB

Jonnyeagle

3 hours ago, greenminer said:

Good God, if/when we finally beat UAB, will we get as much staying power as they currently have? Unreal how hard people are sticking with them.

Let's shut them all up, finally, and beat the damn Blazers.  Beat FAU AND UAB, and let's see how the media mouths react.

Agree. They are DETERMINED to keep UAB up there. The level of love they’re getting is weird. 

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

I watched highlights of the Memphis win over #6 Houston and it got me thinking I mean wow the ACC is going to be a very good basketball league especially with the both of us and UAB joining.  It’s really sad that Texas in San Antonio is so bad and not doing their fair share in hoops production though.

Wait...    This is really exciting news!   Not sure how we're going to handle Duke and UNC each year, but I'm really pumped about this!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Wait...    This is really exciting news!   Not sure how we're going to handle Duke and UNC each year, but I'm really pumped about this!!

I wanted to make this joke too, but I already did in another thread around a month ago and was hoping someone else would cover it this time.  Thank you for not letting me down.  🙂

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1