Rice (2/12/22)

Big Z

17 minutes ago, Big Z said:

Are we able to stream this to a smart tv?

you can stream, but it will depend on your setup.

If your smart TV has Google TV, or you have a Google Chromecast (plugs into TVs via USB), you can.  You will need to pull up the internet stream on your device through Google Chrome, and then you can Chromecast it to the TV.

If you have Apple devices AND an Apple TV, you can pull up the stream on your Apple device (iOS or MacOS), and then link/stream it to the Apple TV.  The Apple ecosystem calls this "Screen Mirroring."

You can screen mirror to the Amazon Firestick, but it takes an extra step.  You need to install an app.  If this is what you need, let me know and I'll spell that out too.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

When you live near Denton I'm sure it's easier to convince your spouse to plan your day around a NT game.  When you're several states away, it's tougher to persuade them otherwise when they have stuff they want to do.  I think I do pretty well all told.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1