Big News

emmitt01

3 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Ok at first it was kinda funny… now your board-lining on creepy

Once we win the conference USA tournament and are in the big dance and I see Emmitt on national tv the bit will end 😉

Plus I knew (somewhat) all these guys and I still find it hilarious they don’t remember me even if I was maybe 6 years younger. Didn’t make it to New Orleans bowl games but at every home game tailgating we were with them. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Ok at first it was kinda funny… now your board-lining on creepy

Like right now he is sitting my right behind Steven and Steven is sitting beside the guy who use to sit a section over in the front right beside Kenny Lyons.

not sure if this should tell you as much about the state of UNT sports attendance or just my observations at every game 🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

2 hours ago, meangreen11 said:

Seth sighting!!

5CB63400-A280-43A9-BA68-9413897F0EF5.jpeg

He gave Grant some advice on how to beat utsa. Also delivered the same pregame speech to the team that he gave before the football game with them this year. Of course, that is just speculation until it can be confirmed.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1