There's a few of us that workout under the #UNTMEANGREEN tag you can assign to yourself pre-workout.  I stumbled upon it one day when looking at other local tags.  As expected there's a whopping 24 members, but none the less I'm still repping the Mean Green during workouts.

We have a Tread and a OG Bike.  Wish I had the old Tread+ before they figured out it was eating children.  Slatted like the Tread+ are the bomb.  Our two Pelotons might be the only things that keep me moderately in shape lately.  

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

No ride through Denton ... No rides through Texas at all. I've done every scenic they offer. The best local'ish is the ride through the Gilman Tunnels in NM. 

https://lobolife.unm.edu/the-gilman-tunnels/

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

There's a few of us that workout under the #UNTMEANGREEN tag you can assign to yourself pre-workout.  I stumbled upon it one day when looking at other local tags.  As expected there's a whopping 24 members, but none the less I'm still repping the Mean Green during workouts.

We have a Tread and a OG Bike.  Wish I had the old Tread+ before they figured out it was eating children.  Slatted like the Tread+ are the bomb.  Our two Pelotons might be the only things that keep me moderately in shape lately.  

Thanks!  I'm pretty lazy and still trying to figure this out.  You'd think the weather would be an encouragement but it's made me more lazy... go figure.  

• Upvote 1