UTSA (2/5/22)

UNTLifer

15 minutes ago, meangreenbob said:

Yeah, just like we are in football. 

AND..........we lose Mac and it’s back to the basement. 

Pride comes before the fall. 

While losing mac could hurt, i dont think we will go back to the basement.  We were here before and yes 1 bad hire certainly set us back, but I trust in Wren to keep this train on the track.  

• Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Green Otaku said:

Good to see some of the bench get minutes. Stone still hasn't gotten significant touches to see if he is a 3 point threat, I would have liked to see some plays designed to get it to him. Wright looked good in his limited minutes, his hands looked quick and active. His free throw shot form looked really smooth. I think we are all still a little puzzled as to how we aren't seeing him more. 

I thought Stone did some nice work off the glass.  Kid has some jump in him.

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, Andrew said:

Ok moment of the game is the mean green maniac shooting the shirt at high velocity directly into his own face knocking off his hat from the T-short canon. 

anyone got the slow-Nemo of that?

Beet entertainment I have seen in the pit in a very long time. Better than the pogo guys and they were great. 

Did you see when they tried launching a shirt at the student section, but it bounced off the side of the backboard and hit a UTSA assistant right in the head?

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Green Otaku said:

Good to see some of the bench get minutes. Stone still hasn't gotten significant touches to see if he is a 3 point threat, I would have liked to see some plays designed to get it to him. Wright looked good in his limited minutes, his hands looked quick and active. His free throw shot form looked really smooth. I think we are all still a little puzzled as to how we aren't seeing him more. 

Judging by his FT percentage last night he should be a starter.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Did you see when they tried launching a shirt at the student section, but it bounced off the side of the backboard and hit a UTSA assistant right in the head?

No, but I still want a slow mow of that face shot hah. I hope they keep the short gun and every game have some sort of screw up. It’s classic. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Judging by his FT percentage last night he should be a starter.

During shoot around he always knocks down threes and seems to have quick hands.

for the life of my I cannot figure out why he isn’t playing. The argument seems to be he doesn’t fit into Mac’s defensive scheme; however that’s literally what he was known for when he came. The offense was just an extra plus. Would like to see him get another shot. Need legs during the conference tournament. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

My Lord. Here we go again. Can’t even enjoy a win without some of you coming on here not two hours after the game whining about McCasland leaving and the program regressing. We need to add a forum where you all can go cry amongst yourselves. 

With all due respect UNTLifer my response to a previous post flew right over your head. But be not dismayed because you are certainly not the only one on this board that lacks reading comprehension skills. 

Peace ✌️

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 minute ago, meangreenbob said:

With all due respect UNTLifer my response to a previous post flew right over your head. But be not dismayed because you are certainly not the only one on this board that lacks reading comprehension skills. 

Peace ✌️

awkward pulp fiction GIF

• Haha 2