UTSA (2/5/22)

UNTLifer

• BillySee58 changed the title to UTSA (2/5/22)
38 minutes ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Mods going to have to fix the date format. I think my sensitivity to this has now surpassed yours. 

I didn't wanna say anything in case it looked like I was just a whiner.  The only thing I can say I truly added to this board was a standard for the basketball game threads.  Started back in '07!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• UNTLifer changed the title to UTSA 2.5.22

I hope we win by 50, absolutely no mercy, Abou triple double, Bell triple double, Stone triple double, the list goes on…

But is this is trap game? No because it’s at home. I mean yeah we could slip up, but UAB losing to Marshall was in Huntington not Birmingham. I bet $100 that if that game was in Bham, UAB wins by 20.

All about how we start, if we can put them away like we did UTA, I have high hopes of hitting over 80…

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

• 27 min UNTLifer changed the title to UTSA 2.5.22

• sassy ha ha GIF by Robert E Blackmon
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
14 hours ago, CMJ said:

I didn't wanna say anything in case it looked like I was just a whiner.  The only thing I can say I truly added to this board was a standard for the basketball game threads.  Started back in '07!

Your standard and order are no match for Lifer’s ego

• Haha 5
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, BillySee58 said:

Your standard and order are no match for Lifer’s ego

Ego?  Nah, it bothers me just as much, though, when people edit another person's post.  My pet peeve were the "fixed it for you" posts.  No, you didn't fix it, you changed it to fit your opinion.  I will gladly change the date style for those that are sensitive to . over /.  It isn't that big of a deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2

• UNTLifer changed the title to UTSA (2/5/22)
2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Ego?  Nah, it bothers me just as much, though, whe  🙂n people edit another person's post.  My pet peeve were the "fixed it for you" posts.  No, you didn't fix it, you changed it to fit your opinion.  I will gladly change the date style for those that are sensitive to . over /.  It isn't that big of a deal.

Hey man, as long as the date is on there in some way is the main thing that matters to me. 🙂

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MeanGreenTeeth said:

Playing them is going to kill our NET score.

I could be wrong but I also thought NET took more into account than the four tiers (?) road wins, home wins, OT wins, single digit wins, double digits wins, and 20+ wins are all counted differently?? Maybe? I could be wrong on that though. 

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

I could be wrong but I also thought NET took more into account than the four tiers (?) road wins, home wins, OT wins, single digit wins, double digits wins, and 20+ wins are all counted differently?? Maybe? I could be wrong on that though. 

I'm sure.  I don't really know.  I'm just being a smart-butt.  I hate that we have to be in same conference as that community college. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2021-12-06/college-basketballs-net-rankings-explained

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Andrew said:

Any news if the game is on?

UNT canceled classes for Saturday and seems to be shutting down campus.  

It will have been 10+ degrees above freezing for over 5hrs before tip off tomorrow.  Today's sun is already doing a good job melting the street slush/snow here in Plano.  Also will get above freezing for 2 or so hours just before sun down today.  

They absolutely should not cancel/move the game.

• Upvote 4