2 New Commits on NSD EVE

TheReal_jayD

6 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

I believe that was Roach's list out of high school. Can't find his current list.

Per his Twitter account, UTEP, ACU, Northwestern St., Illinois St., Southern Illinois, Northern Iowa, Southeastern LA, UIW

• Upvote 1

Just now, MCMLXXX said:

Not to mention the service academies and San Diego State.

According to Roach's twitter, UTEP is his only other FBS offer at the moment. 

Are you aware that our 2022 class ranks ahead of only FIU, FAU and UTEP in CUSA on 247's system? Our 247 average class rating is at an 82.01. Lower than every FBS school in Texas except for UTEP. 

You'll forgive me for being trite but this is really frustrating that we are seemingly the best option for a lot of D2-level guys while the rest of FBS collects transfers from each other. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1

6 minutes ago, WanderingEagle said:

According to Roach's twitter, UTEP is his only other FBS offer at the moment. 

Are you aware that our 2022 class ranks ahead of only FIU, FAU and UTEP in CUSA on 247's system? Our 247 average class rating is at an 82.01. Lower than every FBS school in Texas except for UTEP. 

You'll forgive me for being trite but this is really frustrating that we are seemingly the best option for a lot of D2-level guys while the rest of FBS collects transfers from each other. 

Not sure I even want to know how this compares to the AAC. 😬

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1