UTEP (2/7/22)

CMJ

3 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

I just don't think we have anyone that can matchup well with their top player Souley Boum the transfer from San Francisco.  He is averaging close to 20 points a game.  He is too tall for JJ and Tylor at 6-4 and too quick for Aron.  I said it could be by a big margin but I don't expect it to be.  I think it will likely be very close unless we go cold from the 3 point line.

This is Souley Boum’s 6th game at the super pit. (Two with USF and Forth with UTEP) and he is 0-5. I am confident it will be 0-6 after tonight

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

double digit win was really needed there… Great win, but we need to rack up the double digit wins to keep our rating up. 

so just to be clear… people don’t actually care about an at large bid or seeding for the dance… because margin of victory is taken into account and the difference between a 9 and 10 point victory bigger than it seems… I’m assuming the 10 or so people who reacted don’t want the team to succeed. Go head over to the football boards… 👍

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 3
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 10
  • Downvote 9