DRC: UNT aiming to make late recruiting run on signing day and beyond

Brett Vito

1 hour ago, Glory to the Green said:

Rod Brown was a great addition last year!   Bush should be good, too. It we end up landing these caliber of players with this strategy, I’m good with it.  It’s a risky move, though. Hope it pays off. GMG!

It’s the only option we have which is a shame but you’re right in that it gives us a shot to salvage an otherwise disaster of monumental proportions.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1

We ****ing better, we're bleeding talent.

**Edit

You losers down vote this? It's true. Grasp reality you idiots. We're ******* next year if we don't replace the talent we lost.

***Edit

Keep downvoting you douchebaging morons. Keep downvoting until you realize how douchebaged we are in August. This is inexcusable. This talent drain is indicative of a leadership issue, and I think that starts when a player like Kason Martin is not used in rotation. Did well when pressed to service, but ultimately was not considered despite the QB dumpster fire over the past two years. 

Cry more. Not censoring my speech any more so ban me too if you're so inclined. 

Edited by peanuts104
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • RV 1
  • Confused 2
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 13
  • Puking Eagle 1

7 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

**Edit

You losers down vote this? It's true. Grasp reality you idiots. We're ******* next year if we don't replace the talent we lost.

***Edit

Keep downvoting you douchebaging morons. Keep downvoting until you realize how douchebaged we are in August. This is inexcusable. This talent drain is indicative of a leadership issue, and I think that starts when a player like Kason Martin is not used in rotation. Did well when pressed to service, but ultimately was not considered despite the QB dumpster fire over the past two years. 

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

**Edit

***Edit

Twenty of My Favourite Musical Songs – an ordinary pen

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, cogido said:

peanuts104:  Occasionally your posts make some points that hit the nail squarely on the head and cause me to affirm or reassess my own point. However your below the belt insults like above are unnecessary and wouldn’t be acceptable in any locker room or 82nd Airborne battle situation I have ever been engaged in.

Please be more respectful sir.

I've heard worse in a board meeting. 

• Upvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

16 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

**Edit

***Edit

Vine Ok GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Let's see. White Seth is making close to 2 M and expects the recruits to wait for him to sign them up? I'm glad he's successful. But for us the 2nd will be telling as people flee the ship. Losing what we've lost are we replacing them with better athletes or worse?

Still, no QB in the fold to get us to the place after several so-so years?

Going after athletes that have already been approached by UTSA or no other school kinda' worries me. But, NSD will be interesting for us all and the coaches too I bet! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1