Weekend Before NSD

TheReal_jayD

4 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

In my almost a decade of covering UNT I cant remember a weekend before NSD being any quieter. UTSA, SMU and TCU all held JRs days this weekend. We have made no announcement or look to have plans to host a Jr day. Looks like the only two visitors we had in town this weekend was a HS OL and a PWO OL.

GMG.

As that may be, what point is Wren Baker held reliable? Now? After 2022? 

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 3

11 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Players, parents, recruits, everyone sees Littrell is a dead man walking except for our leadership. I wouldn't commit here either.

...along with current fans, potential fans, students, season ticket holders, potential season ticket holders, donors, businesses, advertisers, media, etc, etc....

The loss of potential revenue with a new coach and direction, together with people bailing or not renewing will cost NT more than a buyout would have.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 3

10 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

As that may be, what point is Wren Baker held reliable? Now? After 2022? 

Everything is on his shoulders at this point. He could have made a change and he chose not to. I'm sure he counting all the big dollar donors continuing to support him as long as he supports Seth. But bottom line is it's 100% his responsibility what happens from this point forward. And yes next year when we play one of the weakest schedules in a long time and do well I'm sure he and Seth will get another raise.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

51 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Everything is on his shoulders at this point. He could have made a change and he chose not to. I'm sure he counting all the big dollar donors continuing to support him as long as he supports Seth. But bottom line is it's 100% his responsibility what happens from this point forward. And yes next year when we play one of the weakest schedules in a long time and do well I'm sure he and Seth will get another raise.

Looking at the schedule and our alleged weak schedule, where are our wins? 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

I'm 

50 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I'm sure next year's football opponents look at NT as a probable win. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1

Just now, ntexeagle said:

Honestly, why would any recruit wants to come to UNT when all they read on this board is the coach needs to be fired, our recruiting sucks, we will be terrible next season, our recruits are terrible, we can compete…..on and on.

Lol.   I really think you underestimate these guys…. Like Eakin was ready to pull the trigger & commit here, then decided to check GMG.com & changed his mind.  

• Haha 6
  • Eye Roll 2

3 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Lol.   I really think you underestimate these guys…. Like Eakin was ready to pull the trigger & commit here, then decided to check GMG.com & changed his mind.  

I didnt say that, I am saying recruits and their parents read what is posted here and it is bound to hurt our chances if all they read is “the sky is falling”.

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, ntexeagle said:

I didnt say that, I am saying recruits and their parents read what is posted here and it is bound to hurt our chances if all they read is “the sky is falling”.

Pretty sure these guys can see the “sky is falling” with their own eyes.  They don’t need to read our opinions to figure that out.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2

27 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

If we don’t complain about Littrell’s shortcomings on here then the recruits will never know 🤫 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1