MEAN GREEN BASKETBALL SHOULD BE THE FIRST TOPIC ON GMG.com

greenjoe

And sadly, Monday's coaches show will have 10 people and the upcoming games this week will have the same weak attendance.  You better go with what's hot, North Texas....and that ain't football.

• Upvote 4
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

5 hours ago, greenjoe said:

I’m nit the first to bring this up, but after the gutty performance tonight, after two consecutive CUSA Conference Championships, and our somewhat lackluster play recently in football, I am requesting, demanding, that Mean Green Basketball be the first option on the GOMEANGREEN.com fan board.

At least until the end of the 21-22 NT basketball season.

GO MEAN GREEN

I second that!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

This team has great heart and a great leader! I will be at the game Thursday and will do my best to bring 9 others with me. The program has been doing their job for several years…it is time for us fans to show up and do our part in supporting their efforts. #gmg

• Upvote 3

On 1/29/2022 at 6:45 PM, greenjoe said:

I’m not the first to bring this up, but after the gutty performance tonight, after two consecutive CUSA Conference Championships, and our somewhat lackluster play recently in football, I am requesting, demanding, that Mean Green Basketball be the first option on the GOMEANGREEN.com fan board.

At least until the end of the 21-22 NT basketball season.

GO MEAN GREEN

You need to always end with an ultimatum...

You Have One Day Michael Scott GIF - You Have One Day Michael Scott The  Office - Discover & Share GIFs

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Mean Green Matt said:

To the extent our moderator overlords are tolerating feedback from us peasants, I also vote to move basketball to the top. Basketball is, after all, in season. 

bow down all hail GIF by The Academy Awards
What I imagined while reading this

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1