Louisiana Tech (1/29/22)

CMJ

4 minutes ago, keith said:

Not many teams have the guts to call up a play to purposefully  miss a go-ahead three in the corner just to set up the game-winning three from the other side of the court (by the same player).  Run off a couple extra seconds so the other team has to rely on a prayer at the end.  Executed to perfection.  Way to go Mean Green!  

BRILLIANT!!!!

• Lovely Take 1

6 minutes ago, keith said:

Not many teams have the guts to call up a play to purposefully  miss a go-ahead three in the corner just to set up the game-winning three from the other side of the court (by the same player).  Run off a couple extra seconds so the other team has to rely on a prayer at the end.  Executed to perfection.  Way to go Mean Green!  

gotta run the clock down a bit more. had the Bills run the "miss the TD play" first last week, we'd be seeing a championship game in blizzard tomorrow. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

I'm not going to say I stopped watching when we were down 17... But feeding the kiddo became the bigger priority. So when I looked back to see we were down four I want going to talk to anybody about it.

Unbelievable win. These guys are crazy. I hope the pit is rocking for the next home game.

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, keith said:

Watching the replay and noticing that the extra time because of his miss-retry was over 6 seconds.  This post is greatness, but behind the humor is a ton of truth.  We benefited so much from that first miss.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, greenminer said:

Watching the replay and noticing that the extra time because of his miss-retry was over 6 seconds.  This post is greatness, but behind the humor is a ton of truth.  We benefited so much from that first miss.

Humor???Joe Pesci Goodfellas GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, keith said:

I don't know if it was by design or not, but if it was then that shows Grant truly believes in Perry and we should too.

• Upvote 3