2022 Season Tickets

jtm0097

12 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

What's frustrating is we have a HC who has shown the past few years he doesn't know how to use the transfer portal to his advantage, while our biggest rivals (SMU, UTSA) have used it to great success. 

I wouldn't label firing Littrell after 3 straight losing seasons as being "trigger happy". And I think we all know how Littrell's time at UNT is going to play out. We're going to limp to a 4-5 win season in 2022 and we'll start our time in the AAC in complete rebuild mode under a new HC. I don't think there's been a season with this little hope since 2010 (Dodge's last year). 

We could've/should've used this next season as a buffer.   
Let the new coach get his philosophy and system in place versus a very winnable schedule, and if he drops some games, it's because they're jelling.  At least the team would be primed and ready to play in the AAC.   Now, we might rush our way to another circa-.500 record (if we can replace Torrey... can Addaway stay healthy?), and if we do, we're stuck in this same cycle next year.  If Wren FINALLY pulls the trigger next offseason, we're having to break in the new coach versus an AAC schedule.

• Upvote 7

I so embarrassed of how our football program is run. Not getting a new head coach at the end of last season was beyond idiotic. 

I am out on this year for season tickets. I expected better from Wren. 

I have received several texts from others saying this was the last straw and they are done with their Season Tickets also. 

You don't have to eat what they are serving. 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, KingDL1 said:

I expected better from Wren. 

This.   

I considered it a rookie AD mistake his first year when he kept Benford around to finish his contract.  This is worse because of the impact it will have not only on fan base confidence but on us limping into the AAC.

• Upvote 5