Breaking news (updated with story): Murphy brothers enter transfer portal

Brett Vito

• Brett Vito changed the title to DRC: Breaking news: Murphy brothers enter transfer portal

I think SL better be Dusting off his resume, he losing to much and getting back nothing.  I don't think we hit six next year.  You start to wonder who will want to be a coach below the G-5 level.

I think maybe the also rans should no longer have all conference teams, makes it to easy for the P-5 schools.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

This is just awesome.

The exact outcome everyone who was defending Littrell fearmongered around here (if we fire Littrell after winning 5 straight, we’ll lose all our best players to the portal!) came to pass anyway!

I bet this isn’t the end either.

Just now, southsideguy said:

I think SL better be Dusting off his resume, he losing to much and getting back nothing.  I don't think we hit six next year.  You start to wonder who will want to be a coach below the G-5 level.

Exactly. Murphy brother's dad tweets that the coaches are doing nothing to add good players and they shortly enter the portal. We aren't the only ones that see and find it unacceptable that they haven't done anything to recruit good players. I personally am not surprised players don't believe in Littrell anymore. He should have been fired this past off-season.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

I wonder if we are headed to time with the new recruits will be asked to sign a contract to play at schools.  IF you leave you have to repay your scholarship that you have used.   Not sure what the also rans can do to protect themselves.   I wonder if something is going on inside the program to make everyone start jumping.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, southsideguy said:

I wonder if we are headed to time with the new recruits will be asked to sign a contract to play at schools.  IF you leave you have to repay your scholarship that you have used.   Not sure what the also rans can do to protect themselves.   I wonder if something is going on inside the program to make everyone start jumping.

UTSA and SMU don't seem to have this issue.  These kids see a sinking ship, they don't need to be locked into a bad situation 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2