Kason is out

greenminer

Maybe someone who is closer to the program can explain why Kason wasn't able to break into the #1 or #2 spot while at UNT?  His film (HS and at UNT) looked really good to me... just puzzling that it didn't work out here.

Bad mechanics?  Footwork?  Decision making?  Doghouse?

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ForneyGreen said:

Maybe someone who is closer to the program can explain why Kason wasn't able to break into the #1 or #2 spot while at UNT?  His film (HS and at UNT) looked really good to me... just puzzling that it didn't work out here.

Bad mechanics?  Footwork?  Decision making?  Doghouse?

Once Seth makes up his mind on a QB he doesn't seem willing to change - About like his in-game adjustments

• Upvote 6

And what makes me mad is this kid was cheering on his teammates for 3 straight years from the sidelines and they never gave him a shot.  Led them in prayer groups and was always lending a helping hand.  He has every right to be mad about how this played out.  Why offer someone to come play here when you know they will never play here?  It just stinks!

• Upvote 4

I’ve got nothing to add to the good things that have already been said.  I obviously have no idea what happens at practice or behind the scenes, but I just can’t figure out why he never got any playing time the past two years.  Kid just seems like a winner and I hope he goes somewhere and proves it.

• Upvote 5

IMHO, Kason never got a fair shot at playing. I often wondered why Kason was not even getting mop up duty! Kason was a much better QB available when the team needed a leader that could help the team to win. 
I hope Kason can hook up with a good team and win games like I know he can!

Good luck to you! You are a good football player!

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1