Any QB Coach Rumors?

El Paso Eagle

31 minutes ago, Dannymacfan said:

Yessir.  I heard same.  Sounds like they are moving Bloesch over to QB coach and are bringing in Randy Clements in to coach the o-line.

This is a joke, right?

I mean, Clements would be a great OL coach for us, but we didn’t need an OL coach.  We already have a top notch OL coach… who isn’t a QBs coach.

How are we going to expect Aune/Ruder/whoever to develop/improve?

• Upvote 1
  • Oh Boy! 3

I gotta be real, this is worse than some of y’all made the Passwaters hire out to be. At least Passwaters was a lineman who was familiar with playing against Dlinemen. Bloesch has been an O-lineman or O-line coach his entire career, WTF does he know about playing or coaching the quarterback position!! We are F’d! We needed one quality assistant hire and we screwed it up because Randy Clements helped coach our oline this year as a volunteer. Bringing Tate Wallis back or promoting Shanbour would’ve been better than this disaster. The only reasonable excuse for this is if we have decided to forego the forward pass this season.

I guess Littrell knows he is out at season’s end which is why he can put on his mechanical bull clownshow.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1

2 hours ago, Dannymacfan said:

Yessir.  I heard same.  Sounds like they are moving Bloesch over to QB coach and are bringing in Randy Clements in to coach the o-line.

So they are basically throwing in the towel? Not even trying to bring in someone with fresh ideas. I'm so done with this coaching staff. Extremely pissed at Wren for putting us in this situation too. 

• Upvote 3