Old Dominion (1/22/22)

CMJ

12 hours ago, Andrew said:

I can agree but how does the leasing blocker in Washington University history not get on the floor at UNT. That one really is a puzzle to me. The rest I can understand. He didn’t look awful in the few minutes he had at times this season; however today he just turned the ball right over in the 40 seconds he had. 

Agree, I wish Vito or someone else would just ask Coach Mac. If he isn't injured I would think he isn't giving the coaches what they want during practice. 

• Upvote 6

17 hours ago, GreenN'walinsVet said:

early answer from my sources says it is a hip, not to believe to be serious, was not able to return but should be ready for next weekend.

Yeah, seeing this live, I saw exactly what he did. He went for a ball, his foot slipped and he did the splits. Looked painful, but didn't look like anything that would cause something season ending.

On a somewhat similar note, can we please spend a few extra dollars and get the crew some of those big floor wipers instead of towels? Surely we can find it in the budget.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, All About UNT said:

Oh yeah the hockey club has some badass gear. Yeah I saw it on TV and it definitely stood out

I would love to order hockey jerseys for fans, maybe in conjunction with their club team uniform order. Besides boosting their fan following, It could even put a little extra money to help cover team costs.

.UNT Hockey – University of North Texas Club HockeyMean Green Hockey (@unthockey) / Twitter

These look great, and would be even better with a larger eagle and laces.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, BigWillie said:

Yeah, seeing this live, I saw exactly what he did. He went for a ball, his foot slipped and he did the splits. Looked painful, but didn't look like anything that would cause something season ending.

On a somewhat similar note, can we please spend a few extra dollars and get the crew some of those big floor wipers instead of towels? Surely we can find it in the budget.

Agreed. Players have been slipping left and right. Every game I have been to a player runs over to help someone up and ends up taking a fall. Somebody is going to get hurt. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

With the looming possibility that Perry is gonna need som rest, Grant has an opportunity to plan on some optional minutes for Wright.  Or we are going to find out how much he (Grant) really wants to stick to his usual guns.

If anyone else joins the rotation this week, I think it will be one of the transfer guards. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

On 1/22/2022 at 5:35 PM, Mean Green Matt said:

Crowd is….sad. 

south park beat a dead horse GIF

The young guy on the call with Hank Dickenson on ESPN+ kept saying how big and great a crowd it was. I had to laugh to keep myself from crying over how low our standards have become. 

Edited by UNTcrazy727
  • Upvote 1
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Downvote 3

On 1/23/2022 at 3:10 PM, ADLER said:

I would love to order hockey jerseys for fans, maybe in conjunction with their club team uniform order. Besides boosting their fan following, It could even put a little extra money to help cover team costs.

.UNT Hockey – University of North Texas Club HockeyMean Green Hockey (@unthockey) / Twitter

These look great, and would be even better with a larger eagle and laces.

Imagine rocking one of these at a Stars game?

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1